A multinational 3PL with a growing warehouse & logistics operation in Saudi are currently looking for a Head of Logistics (Warehousing). In this role you will hold shared responsibility for the P&L of the operations in the KSA. You will be overseeing both operational and commercial aspects relating to the warehousing business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- – Responsible for all current and future locations in the Kingdom which currently consist of both multi-user / dedicated facilities in 5 sites.
- – Direct leadership responsibility for operational teams with the task of developing direct reports and ensuring strong succession planning
- – Support the regional sales function
- – Work alongside and support regional warehousing & logistics team with developing client specific solutions.
- – Drive continuous improvement programmes across all warehouse operations.
- – Drive quality improvement across all warehouse operations
- – Focus on training, health and safety issues, and continuous development of staff for higher performance
- – Develop strong relationships with major customers and implement customer retention techniques
- – Support and lead strategic projects related to the business in line with product and/or country strategy
- – Hands on operational approach
- – To deliver operational performance in line with customer KPI’s
- – To ensure on a day to day process that operational SOP’s are being followed
- – To foresee operational challenges and deliver solutions
- – To ensure excellent inventory control techniques are in place
- – To motivate your teams using excellent man management skills
- – Issue very clear communications to your team regarding expectations
- – Use project management techniques to deliver operational change
- – To continuously train and educate your team with operational and system skills
If interested, please send your cv to Thomas@MiddleEastExecutive.com